Kerr Pump & Supply is a is a major pump manufacturer as well as a distributor of pumps, heat exchangers, custom fluid & heat transfer package systems and related equipment in Michigan and Northwestern Ohio. As a supplier, we represent major national brands of liquid pumps, vacuum pumps, blowers, heat exchangers and related process equipment, carrying 3 million dollars of inventory.
There are many reasons choose Kerr Pump & Supply.
1. We have been in business over 100 years.
2. We are the oldest and largest pump distributor in Michigan.
3. We have 24-hour emergency support that handles in-house repairs and field work.
4. We build and design our own custom control panels.
5. We stock hundreds of products ready for shipment.
6. We represent over 85 manufacturers.
7. Our own Kerr and Haynes pump lines are available in cast iron and steel and are produced with domestic castings for Made In America reliability.
Kerr Pump manufactures it’s own vertical process, sump and sewage, and patented top pull-out turbine pumps. Sold under the names, Kerr Pumps and Haynes Pumps, they are respected in the industry as innovative, heavy duty, economical, time-proven designs that combine mechanical craftsmanship with advanced hydraulic engineering.
Kerr Pump & Supply featured on Manufacturing Marvels
In July 2016, Manufacturing Marvels featured Kerr Pump & Supply on their Television Series.
Watch the featured video here.
The Kerr Pump & Supply Advantage
Thousands of satisfied users include major corporations throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and even mainland China. We’ve served customers like GM, Ford, and Chrysler since 1905.
Kerr Pump boasts one of the industry’s largest and most technically qualified sales, engineering and support staffs, with commitment to total customer satisfaction as their main goal. Explore Kerr Pump Careers.
Our sales, service and repair departments work to maximize equipment performance, minimize overall cost, and specialize in custom engineered solutions to fluid, vacuum, blower, heat transfer and related process requirements.
Kerr Pump & Supply serves:
- Machinery and Manufacturing
- Water and Waste treatment
- Food, Dairy and Beverage
- Biotech and Pharmaceuticals
- Semiconductor and Electronics
- Mining, Minerals and Pigment
- Pulp and Paper
- Energy and Utilities
- Home and Personal care
Check out our posts on LinkedIn.
Check out our News Blog.