Why Work for Kerr Pump & Supply?
We are a major pump manufacturer of our own Kerr and Haynes pump lines, as well as a distributor of over 85 major national brands of pumps, blowers, heat exchangers, custom fluid & heat transfer package systems and related equipment in Michigan and Northwestern Ohio.
Kerr Pump boasts one of the industry’s largest and most technically qualified sales, engineering and support staffs, with commitment to total customer satisfaction as their main goal. Be a part of a winning team.
Inside Sales – Pump Specialist
Location: Oak Park, MI
Join our Inside Sales team as a professional with a passion for ensuring Total Customer Satisfaction. Work with customers in interesting fields like Machinery and Manufacturing, Chemicals, Water and Waste treatment, Steel, HVAC, Food, Dairy and Beverage, Biotech and Pharmaceuticals, Semiconductor and Electronics, Mining, Minerals and Pigment, Pulp and Paper, Energy and Utilities and more.
- Prior sales experience with an emphasis on pumps and related products preferred.
- Gain extensive knowledge of Kerr’s products, capabilities, and services.
- Promote the sale of pumps and related equipment by taking calls from prospective customers.
- Provide sales support for the outside Sales Engineers.
- Render technical advice on product modification, application, design, installation, operation, and maintenance.
- Attend training classes to improve product knowledge.
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Medical Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Vacation Days
- Sick/Personal Days
- Disability Plan