Kerr Pump & Supply offers quality interchangeable pumping solutions through Versa-Matic, who has redefined the standard of performance in air-operated double diaphragm (AODD) pumps. These dimensionally interchangeable products are the first choice for replacement upgrades.
Versa-Matic provides the most complete line of AODD pumps available from one source, with more sizes and flow options that meet every sanitary standard, including FDA, USDA and 3A.
Kerr Pump & Supply offers Versa-Matic AODD pumps with the following advantages:
- Easily and efficiently handle anything from water to 90% solids
- Ability to vary flow and discharge pressure up to 125 psi with a simple adjustment of the air supply
- Enable one pump to be used for numerous applications, eliminating the need for expensive motor drives and critical sizing calculations
- Can pass even large, shear-sensitive solids without degradation or heat buildup transferred to pumped medium
- Able to run dry without damage to pump
- Can operate “on demand systems” without expensive pressure relief and bypass accessories
- Will not froth or separate medium
- Are capable of pumping as slow as one gallon per minute
- Elima-Matic Technology: Engineered for superior reliability and performance, the patented Elima-Matic® air distribution system has been tested the world over to meet or exceed your most demanding applications
- Ultra-Matic Technology: Ultra-Matic® air valve technology enables reliable, efficient pump performance. With its simple, robust design, the pump ensures easy maintenance and long-lasting service.