Kerr Pump and Supply offers vacuum pump rentals utilized in various industries including industrial, medical, chemical, and more. With our broad range of sizes and technologies, we can help you find the correct pump for your application.
Vacuum Pump Rental Benefits
Why rent a vacuum pump?
- Eliminate down time by quickly replacing a pump that is being repaired.
- Increase production capacity without capital expenditures.
- Rent a vacuum pump on a trial basis before you decide on a purchase.
- Rentals are ready to use with inlet filter and oil. We deliver to your facility.
- Get the best quality with our Busch Vacuum Pump Rentals.
Kerr Pump and Supply Vacuum Pump Rental Details:
- Oil-lubricated rotary vane vacuum pumps
- Dry running claw pumps
- Rentals are 3 Phase, 230/460 volt
- Flow rates ranging from 28 ACFM up to 455 ACFM
- End pressures down to 29.3” HgV (15 Torr)
- Optional STS liquid separator filter rental
- Monthly rates
- Startup assistance available
- Sizing & Selection assistance
Contact Us today for information and pricing.
Inside Sales Engineer – Air Products: Mike Makie
Service & Repair Manager: Dan Semones
Vice President Sales – Air Products: Rob Kalfs