Kerr Pump & Supply is an official EBARA distributor for the state of Michigan. Founded in 1912, EBARA Corporation is recognized as a world leader in the design, development and manufacture of industrial machinery with a predominant focus on the production of pumps, pumping systems and compressors for a wide range of applications, distributed by Kerr Pumps & Supply.
EBARA is focused on the production of high pressure, large scale pumps and systems targeting specific applications in oil and gas, nuclear power, water and wastewater infrastructure industries. EBARA also has one of the most technologically advanced manufacturing plants for the mass production of small size pumps, including the D-series of cast iron pumps.
Kerr Pumps & Supply distributes the following EBARA Fluid Handling submersible pump products:
- Industrial & Municipal pumps
- Submersible & Surface pumps
- Wet Pit & Dry Pit pumps
- Water / Wastewater pumps
- Self Priming Trash pumps
- Centrifugal Multistage pumps
- Utility pumps
- Sump pumps
- Jet pumps
- Grinder pumps
- Sludge pumps
- Slurry pumps
Kerr offers EBARA parts and an extensive service department that can assist with any pump repair that is needed. Our service technicians are fully insured, certified and factory trained to ensure your satisfaction.
EVM – Vertical Multistage Pump
The EBARA EVMSU vertical inline multistage pump provides reliable operation for municipal clean water, industrial, and commercial applications. Sizes range from
The innovative EVMSU pump offers:
- Standard NEMA motor sizes
- Low axial thrust impeller to enablelong motor bearing life
- Air vent in casing cover for proper venting preventing air entrapment and dry run
- Fill port in casing cover for water fill, as well as installation of sensors, gauges, and other measuring devices
- self-aligning, floating liner ring designed to prevent swelling at high temperatures
- Tungsten carbide lower pump bearings and sleeves for maximum operating life
- Direct drive pump and motor shafts keyed for positive, reliable power transmission with no adjustments
- “Flexible” floating outer casing for thermal expansion in hot water applications, preventing deformation due to pressure fluctuations
- Square-edge four spline shaft for positive location and drive of impellers, eliminating wear
- Fixed ANSI compatible flange, Oval flange, Loose ANSI compatible flange, victaulic, and clamp connections
- Silicon Carbide/Carbon/Viton mechanical shaft seal
EBARA pumps offers a selection of surface pumps for municipal water, municipal wastewater, residential, commercial, and industrial applications. Surface pumps are available in a range of configurations, from end suction to solids handling to dewatering.
From grinder pumps to effluent pumps, EBARA submersible pumps are engineered to handle a wide variety of materials and applications. These submersible pumps are suitable for municipal water, municipal wastewater/sewage, residential, industrial, and commercial applications.
Custom Engineered Pumps & Solutions
EBARA custom engineered pumps and pumping solutions serve municipal water, municipal wastewater/sewage, oil & gas, chemical, fertilizer, steel manufacturing, power, and desalination applications.
Ebara Fluid Handling Applications
EBARA fluid handling solutions are designed for a broad range of applications:
- Municipal wastewater
- Municipal clean water
Let the Kerr Sales Engineers design the right custom solution of EBARA pumps for your particular application.
Watch Kerr Pump & Supply – EBARA Fluid Handling YouTube Channel
(To see video choices, open playlist using the upper menu bars)