Kerr Pump & Supply is a stocking Viking Pump distributor in Michigan, and has been for over 100 years – since 1917. Our local inventory means fast delivery to your facility. Viking Pump, a unit of IDEX Corporation, manufactures Internal Gear Pumps, External Gear Pumps, Rotary Vane Pumps, Pump Parts and Accessories.
Viking Pump has been a pump industry leader and innovator since 1911. Building on this legacy of experience, Viking Pump designs innovative pumping solutions and custom designs for thousands of customers worldwide.
Viking Pump Innovation: The O-Pro Seal
Viking Pump is known for innovations like the O-Pro™ Seal. This trademarked seal design uses a series of O-rings to create a robust seal and lubrication chamber in one. The O-Pro™ Barrier seal functions as both a seal and bracket bushing, while the O-Pro™ Guard seal offers a simple retrofit option.
Viking Pump Applications
Millions of Viking Pump solutions are used throughout the world in some of the toughest applications, including:
- Asphaltic roofing and cement
- Edible oils
- Hot Melt
- Lube Oil Blending
- Lube Oil Machinery Lubrication
- Mill Oil
- Peanut Butter
- Polyvinyl Acetate
- Quaternary Ammonium Compounds
- Rubber Cement
- Sugar processing
Viking Pump specializes in engineering pumps for specific applications, ensuring they will meet your pumping application needs. For assistance specifying the right pump, please contact Viking distributor Kerr Pump & Supply.
Viking Pump Product Types
Kerr is your exclusive stocking Viking Pump distributor in Michigan offering many Viking Pump solutions – Universal, Motor Speed, Hygienic, Spur Gear and more.
Internal Gear Pumps
The Internal Gear Pump was invented by Viking Pump’s founder, Jens Nielsen, in 1904. It is used in manufacturing most of the materials used in the products that we all touch every day.
- Rugged and reliable, yet economical
- Widest range of sizes and options available to suit almost any non-corrosive application
- Tightest clearances for high efficiency and excellent priming capability
External Gear Pumps
The External Gear Pump, with spur, helical or herringbone gears, offers higher pressures and unique abilities to supply multi-section specialty pumps with one driver.
- Needle bearings provide high pressure capabilities, sleeve bearing options available
- Close-coupled motor mount or foot bracket options to match space or motor requirements
- Double pump configurations offer two flow rates operating from a single power source, reducing equipment costs
Rotary Vane Pumps
The Rotary Vane Pump offers the ability to handle thin liquids at high pressures in stainless steel materials, by reducing the clearances that gear pumps need to prevent pick-up.
- Vane pump design offers ANSI or DIN flanges, and IEC or NEMA motor mounts to conform to international standards for enhanced application flexibility
- High pressure and high efficiency with thin liquids
- 20 minute inline vane replacement reduces scheduled downtime
- Harder components than other vane pumps extend pump life
Pump Accessories can be installed on your complete pump unit by Viking Pump distributor Kerr Pump, or purchased separately. Kerr Pump offers a complete line of Viking Pump accessories including:
- Parts kits
- Remanufacturing of hygienic pumps
Viking Pump Parts & Service
Kerr offers Viking Pump parts and an experienced service department that can assist with any repair that is needed. Our service technicians are fully insured, certified and factory trained to ensure your satisfaction. Viking Pump Parts are readily available to keep your pumps running optimally.
Viking Pump Product Articles
Watch Viking Pump Videos
(To see video choices, open playlist using the upper menu bars)