Kerr Pump & Supply offers quality interchangeable pumping solutions through Versamatic, a manufacturer that has redefined the standard of performance in air-operated double diaphragm (AODD) pumps. These dimensionally interchangeable products are the first choice for replacement upgrades.
For over 35 years, Versamatic has designed and manufactured a complete line of reliable and trouble-free AODD Pumps. Today Versamatic provides the most complete line of AODD pumps available from one source, with more sizes and flow options that meet every sanitary standard, including FDA, USDA and 3A.
Versamatic AODD pumps are proven for transferring liquids and viscous fluids in a range of industries including:
- Food & Beverage
- General Manufacturing
- Oil & Gas
- Paints & Coatings
- Wastewater Treatment
As a factory-authorized Versamatic distributor, Kerr Pump & Supply offers Versamatic AODD pumps with the following advantages:
- Easily and efficiently handle anything from water to 90% solids
- Ability to vary flow and discharge pressure up to 125 psi with a simple adjustment of the air supply
- Enable one pump to be used for numerous applications, eliminating the need for expensive motor drives and critical sizing calculations
- Can pass even large, shear-sensitive solids without degradation or heat buildup transferred to pumped medium
- Able to run dry without damage to pump
- Can operate “on demand systems” without expensive pressure relief and bypass accessories
- Will not froth or separate medium
- Are capable of pumping as slow as one gallon per minute
In addition to inventory, Kerr offers Versamatic parts and a factory trained service department that can assist with any repair. Our service technicians are fully insured and available for all your service needs.
Submersible Centrifugal Pumps
Versamatic offers a series of submersible centrifugal pumps. The portable Porta-Matic pump, powered by a vehicle battery, is suitable for rapid dewatering. The SludgeMaster trash pump handles mud, leaves, sticks, and sand without clogging.
High Pressure Pumps
High pressure Bladdon AODD pumps provide pressures of 200 PSI or more, and can withstand high pressure for maximum flow control.
Elima-Matic pumps are designed for sanitary and hygienic applications. Elima-Matic food processing pumps are built with FDA compliant materials and engineered for superior reliability and performance. The Elima-Matic hygienic pump has been designed to 3A hygienic standards for use with milk and milk products. The patented Elima-Matic® air distribution system has been tested the world over to meet or exceed your most demanding applications.
Elima-matic pumps are available in a range of sizes and materials including:
- Clamped metal ATEX
- Bolted metal ATEX stainless
- Bolted metal ATEX Aluminum
- Bolted plastic
- Clamped plastic
Ultra-Matic® air valve technology enables reliable, efficient pump performance. With its simple, robust design, the pump ensures easy maintenance and long-lasting service.
Watch Kerr Pump & Supply – Versamatic YouTube Channel
(To see video choices, open playlist using the upper menu bars)
Let the Kerr Sales Engineers design the right custom solution of Versamatic pumps for your particular application.