Kerr Pump & Supply works with Liberty Process Equipment, Inc., to deliver quality progressive cavity pumps, replacement pump parts, as well as pump repair and consultations services. Liberty Process has been in business for over 15 years and offers a full range of engineered pumps and pump systems to meet engineering contractor projects. Custom dimensions as well as custom materials are available to meet extreme conditions in corrosion and abrasive pumping applications.
Kerry Pump & Supply offers the following Liberty Process Equipment, Inc., products:
- The Liberty Series are an ideal low-costing pump for abrasive applications like slurry mixtures and sludge’s from 0-391 GPM.
- The Justice Series Open Hopper Pump represents an ideal pumping solution for viscous solutions with high solids contents such as slurries, wine must, polymers, pulp and paper and adhesives and other low-flowable pumping mediums with a range of 0-293 GPM.
- The Millennium Series of Progressive Cavity Pumps from Liberty Process Equipment is ideal for heavy and abrasive sludge’s, greases and polymers in sewage and industrial plants as well as oil, paper and mining needs with a range of 0-788 GPM
- The American Pump Series from Liberty Process Equipment offers the best value available on the pump market for a progressive cavity wobble stator pump for flows up to 53 GPM and pressures up to 150 psi.
- The Freedom Series is your best choice for sanitary Progressive Cavity Pump applications. Designed for food-grade installation, this pump uses the performance of the Liberty Series with sanitary parts with a range up to 125 GPM.
- The ADPL Series offers an ideal solution to many low-flow pumping applications that require high accuracy in volume control at an affordable price with a range of 0.02-0.80 GPM
- The ANPL and ANBPL Metering and Dosing Pump is available in 3 sizes and 2 and 4 stages for flows up to 9.5 GPM and pressures to 300 PSI.