Kerr Pump & Supply distributes Weinman brand pumps. When it comes to general industrial, municipal, commercial and building service pumps, Weinman is widely recognized for quality, efficiency and economy. Weinman pumps are particularly adept in HVAC and water service applications.
Founded in 1860, Weinman was the first American manufacturer of end suction and split case pumps. Today, as a Crane Pumps & Systems brand, Weinman pumping equipment and systems are widely found in boiler feed or booster service, chilled or hot water, cooling tower condensate and sprinkler, ice storage and liquid circulation. General water services include potable water transmission, sump and sewage ejection, municipal and industrial water treatment.
In addition to inventory, Kerr offers Weinman parts and a factory trained service department that can assist with any repair. Our service technicians are fully insured and available for all your service needs.
As a Weinman distributor, Kerr Pump & Supply offers the following Weinman products:
Condensate Return Systems
Condensate Return Units are designed for the automatic return of hot water condensation from radiators and heating coils/ the delivery of those fluids to low and high pressure boilers.
- Cast iron or fabricated steel receivers
- 5-6 gallon capacity
Split Case Pumps
Split case pumps meet a wide variety of service needs.
- horizontal and vertically mounted single stage pumps provide large capacity general service pumping
- Rugged and reliable
- mechanical simplicity with sophisticated hydraulic design
- meet ASTM, HI, ANSI, AISI, SAE and AMSE design criteria
End Suction Pumps (Frame Mounted/ Close Coupled)
These versatile end-suction pumps are heavy duty, general purpose centrifugal pumps that are easy-to-maintain, reliable and long lasting.
- Heavy wall castings for commercial, industrial and municipal applications
- High efficiencies
- Robust cast iron case construction
- Bronze impeller construction
Vertical Inline Pumps
For high volume applications, the Weinman 320 Series offers a long life solution.
- Mount directly in a pipeline: Suction and discharge nozzles are located 180° apart on the same centerline
- Leak proof, self-adjusting mechanical seals and bronze wear ring(s) available
- Built in purge system assures proper flushing and venting of seals
Weinman pump solutions are widely used in a range of applications including:
- General Water Service
- Domestic Water Booster System
- Chilled & Hot Water Systems
- Condensate return systems
- Boiler feed
- Cooling Tower
- Industrial Processes
- Municipal Drinking Water
- Sprinkler & Irrigation Systems
- Air Conditioning
- Hydronic Heating & Cooling Systems
- Liquid Circulation
Watch Kerr Pump & Supply – Weinman YouTube Channel
(To see video choices, open playlist using the upper menu bars)
Let the Kerr Sales Engineers design the right custom solution of Weinman pumps for your particular application.