Kerr Pump & Supply relies on Deming as the manufacturer one of the most complete and diversified industrial lines of pumping equipment. Deming pumps can be applied wherever fluids must be reliably and efficiently transferred – from general industry to nuclear applications. Deming products are renowned for outstanding durability, efficiency and low-maintenance.
As a Deming distributor, Kerr offers experience with the long established Deming brand. Deming pumps have been in operation since 1880, and many Deming pumps have been in continuous service for 30 years or more. Since 1961, Deming has operated as a subsidiary of Crane Pumps & Systems, producing the reliable pump solutions the industry has come to expect.
Kerr Pump & Supply distributes the following Deming’s products:
- End suction general service and process pumps
- ANSI horizontal and vertical inline process pumps
- Horizontally split double suction single and two stage pumps
- Submersible, and vertical column sump pumps
- Horizontal and vertical solids handling pumps
Kerr offers Deming parts and an extensive service department that can assist with any pump repair that is needed. Our service technicians are fully insured, certified, and factory trained to ensure your satisfaction.
Demersible Chopper & Solids Handling Pumps
For highly demanding wastewater applications, Demersible chopper pumps offer patented chopping technology that solves clogging problems with even the most troublesome solids. For industrial wastewater applications involving solids laden media, the Demersible Solids Handling pump series provides proven solids handling capability.
- oil-filled submersible motors or air filled motors for installation into submersible, dry pit, vertical and horizontal installations
- standard and explosion proof designs
- up to 150HP
- 3″, 4″, 6″, 8″ and 10″ discharge
NSF 60 /372 Pumps
Single stage split case pumps certified for NSF 61/372 meet the industry’s highest standards for drinking water and comply with the federally mandated Safe Drinking Water Act (SDWA).
- sophisticated hydraulic design and extensive hydraulic coverage
- highly efficient and rugged
- available in standard sleeveless design and optional sleeved design
- FDA approved mechanical seals
- lead free materials of construction for drinking water applications
Split Case Pumps
Single stage horizontal split-case single stage pumps are general purpose pumps designed for continuous service handling of both hot and cold fluids.
Vertical Process Pumps
Space saving vertical process pumps are always primed, with cantilever shaft, broad capacity range and no submerged bearings
Non Clog Pumps (Dry Pit)
Dry pit pumps are compact in design to meet a wide range of service conditions for solids handling.
- horizontal and vertical
- 25 size configurations available
- capable of handling 3 to 5 inch solids
End Suction Pumps
Frame mounted/close coupled end-suction pumps are heavy duty, general purpose centrifugal pumps for condenser, chilled, and hot water systems in HVAC, process secondary pumping, and municipal drinking water.
- high efficiencies
- robust cast iron case construction
- bronze impeller
- easy maintenance
End Suction & In-Line ANSI Pumps
End suction ANSI process pumps are all purpose centrifugal pumps.
- meet B75.1 mounting specifications
- heavy duty service for liquids such as water and light hydrocarbons
- available in 14 sizes
- high temperature ranges to 600 degrees F
Inline ANSI Pumps feature a space saving, back pull-out design.
- meet the dimensional requirements of ANSI B73.2
- available in 11 sizes
Non Clog Sump Pumps
Non- Clog Vertical Column Sump Pumps handle drainage water or any liquid waste containing small, non-fibrous solids to larger industrial processes.
- advanced design
- trouble-free service
- low-cost operation
Deming pumps are used in a range of industrial and municipal applications including:
- Wastewater and Sewage – chopper, grinder, and non clog solutions for solids handling applications
- Industrial – pumps for marine, oil and gas, manufacturing, recreation parks, and heavy industrial applications
- Clean Water – specialty and NSF pumps for commercial applications
- Dewatering – portable submersible and transfer pumps for basements and emergency services applications
Let the Kerr Sales Engineers design the right custom solution of Deming pumps for your particular application.