Pentair’s Myers and Hydromatic Brands have been realigned to better serve our customers.
Hydromatic Brand will focus on grinders and solid handling only for the spec/bid market for engineered distribution.
Myers Brand will focus on sump, sewage, effluent, grinder and solid handling applications for plumbing wholesale and engineered distribution. Moving the Hydromatic sump, sewage and effluent products into this line, makes it the most complete line of sump, sewage and effluent pumps in the industry – from 1/3 HP sump pumps through 7.5 HP sewage ejectors. Check out these featured Myers Pumps, available through Kerr Pump & Supply.
The Myers ME series Effluent pumps are designed specifically for today’s effluent pressure distribution mounds, trenches and high flow drainage applications.
- Ideal For Use in Mound and Trench Pressure Distribution Systems.
- High efficiency two vane enclosed impeller provides ideal performance for most efficient dosing.
- Impeller passes full ¾ inch solids.
- Enclosed impeller design eliminates possibility of jamming or corrosion between impeller and volute.
- Durable Motor Will Deliver Many Years of Reliable Service.
- Oil filled motor for maximum heat dissipation and constant bearing lubrication.
- High torque permanent split capacitor single phase motors. No starting switches or relays to wear out.
- Optional seal leak probe warns of seal leak condition (Dual seal motors only.) Helps prevent costly motor damage.
- Motors have on winding current and temperature sensitive overload. (single phase only.)
- The ME Series Effluent Pumps are Designed For Years of Maintenance Free Operation.
- Volute seal ring is replaceable. Restores pump to original performance if wear should occur.
- Motor is held in place by 4 screws. Easily removed if service is ever needed.
Submersible Grinder Pumps
- The WG30-50 grinder pumps are available in standard and FM listed hazardous location (WGX30-50) construction for use in Class 1 Group D hazardous locations.
- Available in 3 to 5Hp
- Durable motor will deliver many years of reliable service.
- High torque capacitor start single phase or three phase motors.
- Seal leak probes and on winding heat sensors warn of seal leak condition and will stop an overheating motor which helps prevent costly motor damage.
- The WG30-50 is designed for easy maintenance.
- Shredding ring and grinder impeller are replaceable without dismantling pump or motor.
2 HP Grinder Semi-Open Impeller V2
The Myers® V2 Series is the newly innovative 2 HP submersible grinder pump designed specifically for use in today’s complex wastewater environment. It features an advanced cutting technology and semi-open impeller design to effectively macerate typical domestic sewage solids into a fine slurry.
- Cable entry system provides double seal protection.
- Cable jacket sealed by compression fitting.
- Individual wires sealed by compression grommet.
- Power cord can be replaced without disturbing motor.
- Optional quick disconnect available
- Rotating cutter and stationary cutter are replaceable without dismantling pump.
- Constructed of 440 SST hardened to 57-60 Rockwell Ball Bearings
- Upper ball bearing and lower double row angular contact bearing support shaft and rotor
- Seal leak probe
- Detects water in seal housing, activates warning light in control panel
- Volute case
- Cast iron 1-1⁄4″ NPT vertical flanged discharge Stator
- 2 hp, 3450 rpm, single and three phase oil-filled motor conducts heat and lubricates bearings
- Heavy 416 SST shaft
- Corrosion resistant.
- Reduces shaft deflection due to grinding loads
- Shaft seals
- Double tandem mechanical shaft seals protect motor. Oil-filled seal chamber provides continuous lubrication impeller.
- Ductile iron, semi-open impeller handles ground slurry without clogging or binding. Pump-out vanes help keep trash from seal, reduces pressure at seal faces.
Watch the V2 grinder macerate a variety of materials from shirts to personal hygiene products.