St John’s Armenian Church called Kerr Pump & Supply recently to ask for assistance with their basement sump pump system.
Problem: Church Basement Flooding
- Had 2 pits, 1 sanitary and 1 rainwater runoff
- Both pits had one pump locked up and the other recently failed.
- Kerr service quickly determined one pump was not pumping out due to a failed check valve. The other had a tripped overload and was not able to pump down the flooded basement.
- Additional issues – the valves, float assemblies, alternating switches, and alarms were in poor condition.
Solution: Better Sump Pump System Needed
- Kerr team built and replaced all (4) pump units with alarm panels, alternating switches, valves, and custom retro-fit float assemblies within 2 weeks of order.
- We replaced obsolete sump pumps with pumps from our inventory.
Result: Dry basement and Worry-Free Sump Pumping
See the Work in Progress
Read our other posts on Sump Pumps.